Sugar Audio updates Filterizor 2D/3D Multi Channel Equalizer, Filter & Effect to v1.2.1
18th November 2017
Sugar Audio has updated Filterizor Q Pro & Free - the multi channel equalizer, filter & effect VST, VST3, AU & AAX audio plug-in - to version 1.2.1.
Sugar Audio have implemented some new features and performance / visualization / optimization tweaks for both the Pro and the Free versions.
The update is free for existing customers.
- Existing Mac AU format users only: the plug-in type has been changed (thanks to new features). Please only update if you have ended your projects and/or saved presets of your settings before.
- 25 instead of 10 link chains for more flexible multi track complementary and creative EQing (Pro).
- Native MIDI mapping features with saving into projects/presets added (Pro).
- Linear/zero phase multi threading (Pro).
- Default filter response resolution is now at -18 to +18 dB for more subtle adjustments (Free/Pro).
- Channel names in spectrum contain now L/R/M/S characters in two channel mode for additional identification (Pro).
- Keys Up/Down add/subtract 0.1dB gain, Left/Right add/subtract 1ct frequency (Free/Pro).
- OS X High Sierra compatibility (Free/Pro).
- Side chain improvements (Pro).
- AU format mono compatibility (Free/Pro).
- Alternative key input handling implemented and MuLab/Bitwig key input fixed (Free/Pro).
- Double left/right click on resize triangle switches between display modes (Free/Pro).
- Fine lines between receives and at 0 dB filter response in parallel mode, results in better position finding for filter addition and key "Y" = EQing two neighboring tracks (Pro).
- Filled filter response graphics of received channels in parallel mode (Pro).
- Silver/grey default theme (Free/Pro).
- Drop down list box mouse wheel support (Free/Pro).
- Glitch free internal bypass (Free/Pro).
- Performance optimizing (Free/Pro).
KVR Audio, Inc.