PG Music updates Band-in-a-Box for Windows to 2018 Build 503
30th November 2017
PG Music has updated the Windows version of Band-in-a-Box to Version 2018 Build 503.
Summary of Changes for Version 2018 Build 503:
- Fixed: Converting to WMA would create a truncated file (too short).
- Fixed: Videos & M4A files might have a pop noise at the beginning and end.
- Improved: Better MP3 support for Windows 7 and Windows XP.
- Fixed: The Title Generator would not launch.
- Added: Menu item for opening ABC notation files has been added to the File > Open Special menu.
- Fixed: There were no hints in the Audio Harmony dialog.
- Added: Help button has been added to the Generate Video dialog.
- Added: Help button has been added to the Audio Harmony dialog.
- Added. Help button has been added to the Windows Audio Session devices dialog.
- Fixed: "Display warnings for detected audio stuttering" check box in the Audio Settings dialog should only be visible when using MME audio drivers.
- Fixed: Converting to MP3, M4A, or WMA might fail if using older versions of Windows.
- Fixed: Various errors when trying to convert to MP3 on older versions of Windows, such as "Problem interpreting Input.txt, quitting.".
- Fixed: If rendering to "WMA (lossless) ", the output file would not be lossless.
- Fixed: No error message was shown if failing to convert audio to MP3, M4A, or WMA.
- Fixed: Batch feature was missing from the Render to Audio File dialog.
- Fixed: Rendering video might fail (freeze at finalizing stage) for various layouts.
- Fixed: Trying to render Video RealTracks would fail if the RealTracks were set to Direct Input mode.
- Fixed: The New Features menu was showing 2017 new features.
- Fixed: The PDF manuals would not launch.
- Added: "Open abc Notation music file" menu item is added to the file open menu.
KVR Audio, Inc.