KV331 Audio updates SynthMaster One to v1.1: adding new factory presets, in-app-store and critical fixes
6th December 2017
KV331 Audio has announced a new major update for their wavetable synthesizer SynthMaster One.
This update brings the following new features to SynthMaster One:
- New Factory Presets: SynthMaster One v1.1 comes with 100 new factory presets by Selcuk Ergen and Vandalism Sound
- In-App-Store: SynthMaster One v1.1 dramatically simplifies the workflow for purchasing, downloading and installing KV331 Audio products by introducing an 'In-App-Store' built right inside the plugin.
- Bigger Arpeggiator UI: The arpeggiator is moved to the bottom part of the plugin window, giving it a larger space (Prototype skin only, Satyatunes skin will be updated shortly):
There are also critical bug fixes for SynthMaster One in this update:
- When length of directory names of imported waveforms/wavetables exceed a certain limit, SynthMaster One might crash.
- When user changes wavetable while SynthMaster One is playing in legato mode, a crash might occur.
- Preset author name is incorrectly initialized as 'Demo User'.
- Using mod wheel with modulation target/source/type dropdowns might crash SynthMaster One.
- SynthMaster One doesn't parse waveform/wavetable category correctly when they are under nested folders.
- Mod wheel works in reverse direction on Mac OS X.
- Slope parameter changes in the reverse direction for the drive view control.
- Lines are not drawn antialiased on Windows.
- SynthMaster One saves empty favorite presets file.
- When the demo period of SynthMaster One demo expires, SynthMaster One might crash.
- SynthMaster One doesn't send plugin version number when sending crash reports.
- Some preset author names appear twice.
- When parsing note numbers from file names, the name is modified which might cause errors for multisampled waveforms.
- When user saves presets under sub folders of Presets folder, SynthMaster One might crash.
- When number of held notes is greater than 64, SynthMaster One crashes.
- Browser lists in default skin are not multi-select.
- GUIEditor generates separate images for each skin resolution, which results in increased setup file size.
- Expansions downloads fail when CDN https/http redirection is used.
- When listbox background style is not set, SynthMaster One crashes.
- In chord mode, arpeggiator might not work correctly resulting in hanging notes or crashes.
- In chord mode, arpeggiator doesn't play the first note.
- Browser lists on the Satyatunes skin are not sorted.
- Multi-line text is not drawn correctly.
- Frequency display controls don't handle transparent backgrounds.
- Curve view control doesn't handle transparent colors.
- Drive view control doesn't handle transparent colors.
- Compression view control doesn't handle transparent colors.
- LoFi view control doesn't handle transparent colors.
- Presets don't load correctly on Pro Tools.
- Semitone/octave dropdowns might display incorrect values.
- SynthMaster One doesn't save user banks correctly when they contain wavetables.
- SynthMaster One inadvertently reads SynthMaster preset banks.
Registered SynthMaster One users can download this update at:
Demo users of SynthMaster One can download this update at:
KVR Audio, Inc.