Devine Machine releases OneShot Recorder
12th September 2005
Devine Machine has released OneShot Recorder
, a VST effect plug-in for Windows that allows you to record/sample, normalize, reorder, detect MIDI note and save/export your audio stream automatically. Instead of recording in your DAW or sound editor and then edit/export, O.S.R will do everything automatically.
OSR is suited for any kind of recording, or sampling session. Multi-sampling is made easy using MIDI input selection. Automated MIDI external hardware multi-sampling can be automated.
- VST Effect, just insert in your FX chain to record.
- 128 Slots for record , MIDI triggerable, AUTO advance after each hit record.
- Advanced 2 thresholds system (GATE and TRIG), for lossless recordings.
- Export with extra info on pitch (32 bit wav file format, any samplerate).
- Normalizing functions.
- Reorder functions by: PEAK, RMS, LENGTH, DATE, NOTE.
- LIVE FEATURES MIDI IN.
- MagicSens: a new powerful way to capture the right hit.
- 131072 FFT band analyse for note detection.
- Detected MIDI note written as info in exported wav file.
OneShot Recorder is available for Windows and Mac OS X as a VST plug-in and costs EU€59.
KVR Audio, Inc.