Toontrack updates EZdrummer to v2.1.5
22nd December 2017
Toontrack has announced that EZdrummer 2.1.5 is now available to download using the Product Manager or from the 'My Products' area in your Toontrack account. This release includes important fixes listed below. Note that EZdrummer 2.1.5 is required for EZX expansion packs released from this point forward (Q4 2017).
Improved in version 2.1.5:
- Updated Overloud effect library.
- Updated network and audio device support.
Bug fixes in version 2.1.5:
- EZdrummer 2 is now compatible with GarageBand on macOS High Sierra.
- Some song blocks that were saved to User MIDI became empty when dragged back to a song track.
- Tap2Find should no longer crash when recording external MIDI.
- Browsing for EZdrummer sounds and selecting a folder without EZXs could cause a crash.
- Changing tempo modifier while playing a groove in Search could cause a crash.
- The browser could get the wrong height when switching EZX.
- Time signature and tempo were not always written to MIDI files dragged out from EZdrummer.
- Star marks on grooves could get lost if you synced file changes.
- Keyboard arrow input did not work in some cases in the 64-bit Mac standalone.
- Third-party and user MIDI libraries that are missing on disk are now possible to remove from Search.
- Lots of smaller bug fixes.
Known issues with the current version of EZdrummer can be reviewed at: toontrack.com/faq/known-issues-with-ezdrummer
KVR Audio, Inc.