sonicLAB releases Cosmosf FX5
27th December 2017
sonicLAB has upgraded its stochastic audio processor to Cosmosf FX5. Cosmosf FX5 processes live audio input as a VST/AU plugin and also now as a standalone application.
This new version includes the following features:
- A convolution engine where you can import your own impulse response files and process the meso events individually with stochastic signal send controlled by modulators.
- Custom bezier curve envelope shape to modulates various destinations and also the convolution impulse envelope.
- Polyphonic modulation with the new LFO terrains mode is possible.
- Surround sound output and 3D spatialization arrives to Cosmosf FX5. An industry standard 1st order and 3rd order ambisonic encoder with ACN ordering and SN3D format spatializes the meso events on curve paths or stochastic distribution in the surround space.
- Complex 3D paths and stochastic mapping is possible for individual meso events, all automated on the DAW.
- The ambisonic encoded output can be applied for head tracking in VR and 360 motion picture respectively.
- Full OSC control is available.
Price: 89€. It is a free upgrade to FX4 users.
KVR Audio, Inc.