It Might Get Loud Productions releases Anarchy Drums
31st December 2017
It Might Get Loud Productions has released Anarchy Drums, a virtual drum sample library/instrument that is designed to capture the sound of 1990's California Punk.
Anarchy Drums was recorded with a handful of mics at a DIY environment on tape. Their idea was to capture nothing but the drums, the room and the preamp. Tweaking was left to a bare minimum so the end-user could tweak more, or not tweak at all.
It Might Get Loud hopes that users will be able to relive the golden days of never-ending skate parks with Anarchy Drums. VST/AU compatible. AAX Support coming soon.
- Over 2800 drum samples.
- Drums: 1 kick, 1 snare, 2 toms and a whole set of cymbals (hihat, ride, 2 crashes, china, 2 splashes).
- Each drum has many adjustable mics: Close, room close, room far, overheads and bass drum & snare includes also close rear mic.
- Each drum has it's own pan and gain knobs.
- Each mic has it's own gain knob.
- Each mic can also be routed to any of the 16 stereo outputs.
- A simple 1 stereo output mode by default.
- Each drum hit's MIDI note is freely adjustable.
- A soundcheck-mode for adjusting drums without the need of external MIDI clips during the pre-mix.
- Extensive MIDI Groove Library with over 90+ beats and 30+ fills.
KVR Audio, Inc.