Hart Instruments Sampler Engine (HISE) v1.5.0 now available
4th January 2018
Hart Instruments Sampler Engine (HISE) has been updated to v1.5.0. Precompiled binaries for Mac OS X and Windows are available, along with the Source Code.
Main changes in v1.5.0:
- New Interface Designer.
- Improved iPhone support.
- Jumped to JUCE 5.
- Support for Visual Studio 2017.
Main changes in v1.1.2:
- Added Sample archiver for easier distribution of HLAC monoliths.
- Moved streaming engine to hi_streaming module for standalone usage in C++ projects.
- Fixed multiple voice starts in SynthesiserGroups.
- Added some debug logging tools.
- Fix inactive interface for exported audio FX.
- Other minor fixes.
KVR Audio, Inc.