Seaweed Audio updates Fathom Synth to v2.3.0
17th January 2018
Seaweed Audio has updated Fathom Synth to v2.3.0.
- Added a new set of factory presets designed for night club and motor show venues.
- Added Phase Modulation and Pulse Width Modulation to the Wave Table oscillator algorithms.
- Added a confirmation message to all delete operations.
- Changed the modulation matrix so modulations stay in the list if the connected modulator is deleted.
- Changed the Visual Studio build runtime library from MT (Statically Linked) to MD (Dynamically Linked) to improve validation compatibility on all host workstations and versions of Windows. (The MT build option for the current release is also available for download on the web site).
- Changed the modulation amount dial so the target dial modulation range is shown for a mouse click in addition to mouse drag and mouse wheel.
- Fixed Bug 0065 Setting envelope trigger from Song to Note has no effect until envelope is edited.
- Fixed Bug 0067 Plugin crashes when LFO Draw wave type toggle is moved.
KVR Audio, Inc.