Rogue Amoeba updates Audio Hijack to v3.3.6
25th January 2018
Rogue Amoeba has updated Audio Hijack to v3.3.6.
- Major Enhancement: Instant On has been updated to version 8.4.5, with important compatibility fixes for Skype 8, along with other small fixes.
- Audio Hijack now has full VoIP capture support for Scopia Desktop and LINE.
- Critical Bug Fix: Application audio capture will now always occur at the correct sample rate, rather than incorrectly defaulting to 44.1 kHz.
- Bug Fix: Audio Hijack's updated audio capture engine now works as expected with single-site browser (SSB) apps such as those made by Epichrome.
- Bug Fix: The "Limit Audio Capture To" option in the Application Source block now behaves as expected for all apps, including VoIP apps.
- Bug Fix: A rare crash which could occur when deleting an active Recorder block has now been corrected.
- Bug Fix: The minimum sample rate for 320 kbps AAC has been corrected to match AAC specifications.
- Bug Fix: Audio Hijack can once again launch Plex Media Player as expected.
- Bug Fix: Audio capture now works as expected when a device with very high sample rates (above 192 kHz) is in use.
- Bug Fix: Audio playback with single-channel devices has been corrected to properly provide both channels.
- Other: Audio Hijack now has full compatibility with MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra).
KVR Audio, Inc.