Yamaha announces SampleRobot Pro Montage Edition
25th January 2018
Yamaha and SKYLIFE have announced SampleRobot Pro Montage Edition, an automatic sampling software solution for musicians and sound designers.
SampleRobot Pro Montage Edition allows automatic sampling from any acoustic or electronic instrument. All sound nuances are captured automatically and a high-quality, ready-to-play Montage Performance is created in minutes.
Seamlessly integrated WaveRobot software finds perfect loop points even for whole multi-samples with different velocity layers during recording.
- Fully automatic sampling of MIDI sound devices.
- Semi-automatic sampling of sound sources that are not equipped with a MIDI interface.
- Fully automated sampling of VST- and AU-instruments.
- Streamlined and easy to use graphical interface.
- Windows WDM support.
- Core Audio support.
- ASIO 2.2 support.
- Preset manager: over 80 sampling presets for different instruments and situations included; user presets can be created easily.
- Automatic output of velocity, after touch, MIDI controllers, program change to record all sound nuances.
- Non-destructive graphical loop and marker editing with full zoom functionality (including overlapping the stereo left and right waveforms).
- MIDI monitor.
- Auto functions and user macros for recording format and length, editing, normalizing, fading samples.
- Automatic creation of crossfade loops, backward-forward loops and combinations.
- Auto arrangement and mapping of multi-samples and release-samples including key maps with velocity splits and real time MIDI controller assignment.
- Release-sample support.
- Sampling of Windows audio streams, played by other applications in the background.
- Pitch information read and write (WAV files).
SampleRobot Pro Montage Edition will be available in April, 2018. It will be free for all Montage owners.
KVR Audio, Inc.