Soundemote releases Radar Generator Synth for Mac & Win VST & AU
13th February 2018
Soundemote has released Radar Generator, an instrument plug-in that utilizes Jerobeam Fenderson's radar algorithm as seen in his oscilloscope music videos.
- The density parameter is designed to be musical as it tends to sound like a filter sweep.
- Adjusting density and sharp is a way to create FM-style timbres.
- NEW: built-in oscilloscope for immediate visual feedback of the many radar parameters.
- NEW: FX section with parametric EQ (any number of bands), limiter, and ping-pong delay. Unfortunately the EQ can not be modulated at this time, but the designers say it will be in the future.
- 120 factory presets covering squelchy basses, FM-style leads, chaotic sound FX, and percussion.
Radar Generator has all the features of Soundemote's previous plugin, Mushroom Generator:
- Anything-to-anything modulation allows for LFOs and ADSRs to simultaneously modulate themselves while modulating others while being used as an audio source.
- 6 Analog-style loopable ADSRs that will become unstable as attack and decay times are set to near instant. Feature S-curve / Lin / Log / Exp shapes selectable for each envelope stage.
- 2 Breakpoint modulators, tempo-syncable, featuring many curve shapes.
- 8 LFOs, tempo-syncable, with dedicated ADSRs and HP/LP filters, with various "Random" modes.
- Fully assignable MIDI sources.
- Fully automatable with host automation.
- Selectable reset options on everything, so you can keep the attack consistent for plucks or smooth for legato playing.
- Selectable oversampling up to 8x.
- Selectable soft or hard clipping on the output.
- Selectable stereo/mono modes.
Price: $40. It is 37.5% off for the next few hours ($25).
KVR Audio, Inc.