Hidenori Matsuoka updates PET Bottling to v2.0 for iOS
2nd March 2018
Hidenori Matsuoka has updated PET Bottling to v2.0. It's available now from the App Store.
PET Bottling is now Universal app. A new Layout Engine shows suitable place and size to use all objects for any devices. Added setting options support the user playing PET bottle as an instrument.
- Supported iPad natively. Currently PET Bottling is Universal app.
- Supported iPhone X.
- Implemented new Layout Engine.
- Replaced to new memory management system.
- Enhanced all images resolution.
- Now you can show Grid on bottle image for position changing sound clearly.
- Now you can show indicator for playing sound.
- Now you can set tilt sound of Water Mode to OFF.
- Supported Landscape Left and Right too. (PET Bottling recommend lock rotation of your device in Control Center, if you use tilt sound of Water Mode.).
- Changed Info View completely.
KVR Audio, Inc.