Acustica Audio releases Pink2 bundle and Core 12 tech update
8th March 2018
Acustica Audio has released Pink2, a VST/AAX/AU plug-in bundle which is based around a collection of well known late '60s American gear that is still built to this day.
Pink2 is a bundle consisting of 6 different plug-ins:
- Pink2 215: Preamp module with 8 different circuit distortion models.
- Pink2 780: 10 band graphic EQ.
- Pink2 1650: 4 band EQ module with 4 selectable per band models.
- Pink2 2412: Single band compressor.
- Pink2 7236: Multiband compressor.
- Pink2 Channel Strip: Full channel strip with EQ, compressors and preamp options.
With 5 different EQ models, a flexible single-band and multiband compressors and a collection of preamps (circuit distortion emulations), this is one of the most complete suites offered by Acustica.
Pink2 price and availability:
Acustica Audio has also announced a Core 12 tech update. Core 12 represents a new technological advancement by Acustica:
- Upgraded SASM (Symmetric & Asymmetric Saturation Modeling) high performance saturation algorithm;
- Introduction of a new post-production sample de-noising tech for cleaner deconvolved impulses called STT (Super transient technology);
- Full compatibility with Client/Server architecture integrated by default in Acqua plugins;
- Engine optimization introducing a new highly efficient algorithm. This innovative technique is applied to all the deconvolved impulses for further de-noise processing and subsequent elimination of any incorrect low-level behavior (including the so-called "echo bug").
Core 12 allows performance improvements for each plug-in of the Acqua Effects series, while at the same time preserving all the features already supported in previous CORE upgrades.
KVR Audio, Inc.