G-Sonique releases PsyKick AK1 x64-bit c. and Psytrance Tutorial by BrokoBroko & G-Sonique
15th March 2018
G-Sonique has released a 64-bit version of PsyKick AK1, a psytrance / goatrance / darkpsy / hitech trance kick drum generator / synthesizer, VST instrument plug-in for Windows.
PsyKick AK1 allows you to create and fine tune in detail any type of well known psytrance kick drums.
- 2x Kick generator / oscillator with 21 types of kick drums: Russian, Lazer, Aggressive, Heavy 1, Heavy 2, Heavy 3, Hitech, Fullon 1, Fullon 2, Stone, Plastic, Sine, Deep heavy, Modern proggy, Proggy 1, Proggy 2, Proggy 3, Proggy 4, Proggy 5, Proggy 6, Proggy 7, with tone, start (phase delay), and volume knob + octave selector.
- 2x exponential (analog) pitch envelope for every kick generator.
- Analog and digital filters with cutoff and resonance (Q): G-Low pass, Low pass, Vint.analog LP, 303 type Low pass, High pass, G-High pass, Bandpass, G-Band pass, Peaking, None Filter.
- Analog heavy bass boost / Saturation module with bass freq, q, soft enhance, saturation, vol. of saturation knobs.
- Treble / Transients enhancer to get right click and high freq. energy of kick drum.
- Graphical Multi-Stage Amplitude envelope.
- Preset manager with more than 40 psy kick drum presets.
This is a free update. Customers can get it from www.g-sonique.com/login.html (Use your PayPal email used for purchase).
G-Sonique is celebrating 10 Years and is offering as time-limited discount: 18,90 Eur (Standard price 29.90 Eur).
G-Sonique also prepared Psytrance Drums / Hihats tutorial with Serbian producer Broko Broko: YouTube.com/watch?v=7JPu44Xi8_A
KVR Audio, Inc.