Synth1 v1.0.7 alpha now available
3rd October 2005
Ichiro Toda has updated Synth1
to v1.0.7 alpha!
Changes (from partial Japanese>English translation):
- Added OSC1 8 multiplex knob.
- Smooth conversion of OSC2 pitch knob.
- The LFO change quantity of PW from -PI up to +PI modification.
- Filter: Amount now +-63 (Previously 0-127).
- LFO: Added PAN to modulation destinations.
- Added Effect.
- Equalizer: Added PAN (L-R).
- Tempo Delay:
- Sound at time of delay time modification tape echo (?).
- Converts to stereo.
- Now three delay types: normal stereo (ST), cross feedback (X) and ping pong (PP).
- Spread control added.
- Level knob removed / D/W added (?).
- Internal processing modified extensively.
- RATE now in Hz (0.01Hz - 400Hz).
- Super short circuit time (0.05ms, was previously 0.3ms) .
- Feedback +/- 99% (previously 0-127).
- Play Mode: Added detune knob to the Unison section.
- Internal processing optimized.
KVR Audio, Inc.