Bitwig Studio updated to v2.3.2
19th March 2018
Bitwig Studio has been updated to v2.3.2.
- Changing the audio settings while the engine is still in the process of activating for a project could cause it to connect with the wrong sample rate or block size in some rare cases.
- Activating the engine for a new project may lose plugin states in currently activated project in some rare circumstances.
- Increased the maximum number of note inputs from 128 to 512.
- Improved GUI performance for projects with huge amounts of notes.
- Improved CPU performance of Elastique stretching algorithms.
- Fixed rendering text containing invalid UTF code points.
- Preset with enormous amount of text in the comment can break the whole GUI when selecting it in browser panel.
- Undo stops working after adjusting multiple automation points' curvature by alt dragging the second selected point.
- Recording audio clips in clip launcher creates invalid warp markers for every arrangement loop repetition.
- Crash when updating controller shortcuts in the preferences while no project was open.
- Crash when clicking button to upgrade.
- Arpeggiator does not quantize its patterns to the transport but starts on every note on position.
- Automation does not get played correctly by VST.
- Not possible to overwrite templates that were created with some earlier versions.
KVR Audio, Inc.