Balance Mastering releases Analog Magpha EQ - Analogue Phase Equaliser Plug-in for Mac, Win & Lin VST & AU
9th April 2018
Balance Mastering has released the Analog Magpha EQ, a program equaliser that exhibits a true match to analogue phase response. It's interface design is minimal to force users to focus on the sound.
- Very open, smooth sounding curves.
- True analogue phase behaviour right up to 20000Hz.
- Optional very broad Q factors (<0.1), great for final wideband tone sculpting.
- Extremely accurate match of analogue prototype curves in magnitude and phase.
- Low latency performance.
- Windows, Mac and Linux version available.
- Minimal, zero-eye-candy interface reinforces the use-your-ears approach.
- Stepped controls, carefully chosen to aid comparisons and guide decision making.
- Stereo/Mid/Side band modes for full stereo field control.
RRP is £110 but Analog Magpha EQ is available for an introductory 27% discount price of £80 GBP for a limited time.
KVR Audio, Inc.