Native Instruments updates Kontakt to v5.8.0
11th April 2018
Native Instruments has updated Kontakt to v5.8.0.
- The contents of the Libraries tab can now be filtered by text search.
- The contents of the Libraries tab can now be alphabetically sorted.
- The virtual keyboard now automatically resizes to match rack widths higher than the default.
- KSP: The maximum number of controls per control type has now been raised to 512.
- KSP: The maximum array size has now been raised to 1000000.
- KSP: get_control_par () wouldn't work for ui_level_meter.
- KSP: One can now have up to three file selector widgets in a single script slot.
- The Manage Libraries button now launches the Libraries preferences.
- Default file sorting was seemingly random on APFS volumes.
- Some KSP UI elements would disappear when used in multiple instruments in the same rack.
- KSP: Kontakt would crash when attempting to build a MIDI pattern from a large while loop.
- Certain filters would use more memory than necessary.
- KSP: mf_reset () would not return an async ID.
KVR Audio, Inc.