oeksound updates soothe to v1.2.0 and spiff to v1.0.4
30th May 2018
oeksound has released updates for soothe and spiff.
Changes in spiff
- Fixed frequency label update issues when using the knob to adjust the frequency.
- Fixed stereo link (channels were unlinked regardless of the link parameter value since version 1.0.2).
- Add presets (new presets for vocals, drums and imaging).
- Fix initial fade-in issue when using render queue in Reaper.
- Restore stored preset name on session load.
- Update preset name when saving a preset.
- Update preset name when switching A/B states if A and B have different presets loaded.
- Restore preset name when pressing "restore initial" from the preset menu.
- Close preset menu after saving a preset.
Changes in soothe
- Version 1.2.0 uses iLok License Manager.
- Fixed various very rare Windows bugs.
- Fixed macOS High Sierra USB-drive activations.
- Fixed macOS unable to start trial in some rare cases.
- Fixed bug with some Windows machines losing activation.
- Improved licence manager menu.
KVR Audio, Inc.