Artvera releases Golden Aset v2.0
20th October 2005
Artvera has released Golden Aset
v2.0, a powerful synthesizer for Pads, Textures, Soundscapes & Atmospherics. Golden ASET is the successor to ASET-2121
(by H.G. Fortune
- Two analog-style oscillators featuring Sine, Triangle, Saw, Ramp and Square(Pulse) waves.
- Two digital PCM-wave oscillators powered by 110 different waveforms.
- Two filters (24db Lowpass and 12 db Low/Highpass blendable between modes).
- Three ADSR-style envelope generators.
- Two LFO with three amounts routed to nine different destinations (BPM-syncable).
- One Sample & Hold with three amounts routed to nine different destinations (BPM-syncable).
- One vLFO (for very low frequency modulations and BPM-syncable)
- One specially modulated chorus for the digital oscillators.
- One synced Cross-Stereo-delay (with feedback modulated by vLFO, LFO1, S&H or manually).
- 4 Lazy buttons to randomize different sets of parameters for individual sections and also for the whole plugin.
- More that 500 patches in four complete banks.
- 3 skins.
Golden ASET costs $30 and is available as a VSTi for Windows. A demo version is available.
KVR Audio, Inc.