VCV releases Rack 0.6.1
17th June 2018
VCV Rack 0.6.1, the open-source virtual modular synthesizer, has been released with the following new features:
- Added gamepad MIDI driver.
- Added computer keyboard MIDI driver.
- Added JACK support on Linux.
- Added velocity mode to MIDI-Trig.
- Added MIDI multiplexing so multiple MIDI modules can use the same MIDI device on Windows.
- Made Module Browser layout more compact.
- Added power meter.
- Added icons to toolbar.
The VCV Bridge VST/AU plugin has been updated with some major changes:
- Replaced VST effect plugin with VST instrument plugin with audio inputs.
- Added MIDI support.
- Added DAW transport and clock.
KVR Audio, Inc.