W. A. Production updates InstaChord to v1.0.4 and InstaScale to v1.0.2
18th July 2018
W. A. Production has updated InstaChord and InstaScale, MIDI Processing Plugins that help you play chords, chord progressions and melodies in a very simple way, to v1.0.4 and v1.0.2.
Preset manager updates:
- Fix: If the current preset were inside a sub-folder 'Save' wrongly saved it to the root preset folder.
- Fix: < and > buttons didn't circle back when they got to first and last preset.
- Fix: When loading the project and trying < and > buttons, it started from the beginning instead of the right place in the list.
- Fix: 'Save As..' now pops up in the right sub-folder by default.
- Added: You can now press enter (return) on the rename text editor to save the preset without having to click save. And press Esc to cancel it.
- Fix: Keyboard focus now only works on rename text editor. So you wont change anything by accidentally hitting a key.
Pricing & Availability
InstaChord is available now at Plugin Boutique and W. A. Production webstore for $69.
InstaScale is available now at Plugin Boutique and W. A. Production webstore for $69 (now discounted to $13.80).
Promo video: YouTube/Uxjk9vDEqxo
KVR Audio, Inc.