Syntheway releases Echo Chamber Reverb and Delay VST effect plugin for Windows
20th August 2018
Syntheway has announced the release of Echo Chamber Reverb and Delay, a VST effect plugin for Windows.
Echo Chamber is a stereo Reverb and Delay effect, used to create psychoacoustic models to simulate sounds reflecting from surfaces in a room or space. Optionally a delay can be added to yield a spacious and open sound of a repeating, decaying echo to complete a sense of space and depth to a 'dry' input signal.
- Reverb and delay algorithms that delivers a rich reverberation and echoes by providing a spaciousness and depth to simulate the sound reflections from walls, floors and ceilings in an acoustically reflective environment.
- Flexibility to control Left and Right channels separately in Reverb and Delay units as well as in 'dry' signal output.
- Reverb unit works as a Stereo enhancer and mono-to-stereo creator, to produce a wide stereo image or stereoize a mono sound source. In Delay unit, improves the stereo image by adding a slight delay to one of the channels.
- Delay Time manual or synced to host (Tempo Sync BPM).
- 12 Reverb Presets: Predefined space types, giving a virtually infinite number of possible shapes and sizes. These presets consist of some parameters to determine apparent room size, reverberation time, distance from you to the performer, etc.
- 4 Delay Presets: Doubling Echo, Slapback Echo, Ping-Pong Delay and Analog Tape Delay.
KVR Audio, Inc.