Bremmers Audio Design release MultitrackStudio for iPad v3.0
17th September 2018
Bremmers Audio Design has released version 3.0 of MultitrackStudio for iPad.
New in version 3.0:
- MIDI effects (Arpeggiator and AU). AU MIDI effects require iOS 12.
- All MIDI Instruments (except for IAA) now have an option to specify note names. These names appear in the drum editor.
- Articulations for multitimbral External MIDI Instruments and AUi plugins. You can use a MIDI controller to switch between bowed and pizzicato violin, for example.
- Cycling transport: transport bar now has Cycle button.
- 12.9 inch iPad: tracks have Content Panes showing a compact version of the data in the track editor.
- Swipe left over start/stop button to rewind. Also stops transport if it's running.
- SoundFont Player: you can load next/previous soundfont by swiping vertically over SoundFont box (just like you can with the Preset box).
- SoundFont Player: the SoundFont box list now automatically scrolls to the currently loaded soundfont.
- Note Editor pane: you can now type semitone offset in Note box (for example: if it's C5 and you type -2 it becomes Bb4).
- MultitrackStudio Instruments synths: attack is now linear rather than exponential, in order to avoid the synths being noticeably 'late'.
- 12.9 inch iPad: track editors no longer open full-size.
- Level meters no longer have 'LED' segments.
- Editor graphics are more CPU efficient.
- Fixed: Running an audio track in practice mode no longer clears the track editor undo history.
- Fixed: automatic horizontal scrolling while resizing selected part on the right hand side didn't work reliably.
- Various other fixes and improvements.
KVR Audio, Inc.