Sound Ex Machina releases Endless Drones SFX library
20th September 2018
Sound Ex Machina has released Endless Drones, a diverse set of 100 multi-layered atmospheres and mangled drone textures, that are designed to help you portray an unsettling sense of mood or establish a unique sense of location in your projects.
All sounds are formed from field recordings and organic sound elements that are spliced, mixed and merged with synthetic tones and low-end rumble sources, using extensive processing and advanced production techniques.
- Loop-ready files: All clips are crafted to loop seamlessly, anywhere between 20 seconds and 10.000 days.
- Well grounded folder structure, ease of use: All sounds are spread across these four categories: Sci-Fi & Futuristic, Psychotic & Horror, Illusion & Mystery, Abnormal & Experimental and delivered to you in 96kHz/24-bit format.
- Detailed metadata embedded: Each sound has detailed Soundminer metadata, that can be read by various applications and services, making them very easy to find and edit.
- 100 royalty-free files in total.
- All sounds are spread across these 4 categories: Sci-Fi & Futuristic, Illusion & Mystery, Psychotic & Horror, Abnormal & Experimental and delivered in 24-bit/96kHz in stereo .wav format.
- Library size is 2.4 GB (unzipped).
- PDF, XLS files included.
- All files embedded with Soundminer metadata.
KVR Audio, Inc.