SKYLIFE releases SampleRobot 6 Pro for Mac & Windows
25th September 2018
SKYLIFE has released a major update for SampleRobot. SampleRobot 6 Pro is designed to simplify complex audio sampling processes significantly due to fully automated recording procedures, MIDI remote control, batch processing and extensive multisample format export options.
SampleRobot 6 Pro has been redesigned from the ground up to offer users a new sampling experience. The loop and transient editor WaveRobot has become the central part of the new modular graphical user interface. Sections can be pulled out of the dock and placed anywhere on the working screen(s). For the first time in the history of SampleRobot the new version 6 comes as a native macOS application in addition to the Windows 10 build. A lot of the improvements realized in SampleRobot 6 Pro are based on feedback from professional users and sound library developers.
New features of SampleRobot 6 Pro:
- Modular graphical user interface.
- Integrated central WaveRobot loop and transient editor.
- Native MacOS and Windows 10 support.
- Large-scale MIDI monitor.
- Floating Peak Meter.
- Context-sensitive Project hierarchy.
- Sample list for easy browsing and searching.
- Library and user bank export for Yamaha Montage.
- Optimized activation process.
Benefits of SampleRobot (abiding by relevant copyright laws and license agreements):
- Build your own sample instruments easily.
- Create digital copies of your favorite instruments and sounds fast.
- Turn virtual instruments and complex sound layers into CPU-lightweight multi-samples.
- Play in other studios or on stage without carrying additional keyboards / sound expanders.
- Perform laptop-based sounds on stage without laptop by using a hardware sample player.
- Shape optimum loops for loop-based arrangements.
- Build and sell/share your own sample libraries.
- Have all your sound hardware on your hard disk and travel with your laptop.
- Buy used gear and resell it after the automatic sampling procedure.
- Use all your software instruments cross-platform and independently from specific operation systems.
- Play monophonic instruments polyphonically.
- Have total recall and editing capabilities for all instruments in every session.
- Fast sampling process.
- Fully automated workflow.
- Sample export for many software and hardware samplers.
- Intuitive Project assistant.
- Sophisticated auto-loop processing, transient recognition and sample editing.
- Many loop and crossfade types including auto-gain crossfades.
- Over 1000 MB premium multisamples taken from classic synthesizers included.
- Mac OS 10.12. and higher, Windows 10 / 8 / 7.
- SampleRobot 6 Pro: € 249.
- Upgrade from previous versions: € 119.
KVR Audio, Inc.