Le Sound releases SpaceMotors - Futuristic sci-fi vehicle sound synthesizer
19th October 2018
Le Sound has announced the release of SpaceMotors, a sci-fi vehicle sound synthesizer to easily create complex dynamic engine sounds such as podracers, tron, transformers, etc.
- Create complex Sci-fi vehicle sound with a single knob.
- Auto link modulation to generate dynamic accel/decel behaviours.
- From pure oscillator sounds to aggressive machine sounds.
- Rich factory preset collections for instant creation.
- Global Speed is the main control for creating acceleration and deceleration.
- Oscillator module uses three oscillators to generate complex harmonic sounds.
- Reactor module uses delay-based effects to pitch-shift the harmonic sounds generated by Oscillator.
- Noise module adds a filtered noise layer. It provides an excellent variety for space hiss sounds.
- Granulator module generates the "core character" of SpaceMotors sounds beyond subtractive synthesis, allowing to create a wide variety of vehicle sounds.
- Tremolo & Vibrato Effects apply complex modulation behaviours.
It is available at 149€ for perpetual license and from 8€/month for Le Sound Bundle subscription.
KVR Audio, Inc.