SKYLIFE releases SampleRobot 6 Multi-X and a new trial version
21st October 2018
Just a few weeks after the launch of SampleRobot 6 Pro SKYLIFE has released the budget-priced version SampleRobot 6 Multi-X, which offers a lot of professional auto-sampling features from its big brother.
Sampling an instrument in fine detail is an intense task that normally would take hours and hours for recording, editing, looping, mapping and exporting. With SampleRobot 6 Multi-X musicians and sound designers will benefit from the fully automated recording and editing process.
Compared to SampleRobot 6 Pro, which includes 24-bit resolution sample export and also some advanced MIDI features like the monitor and support for continuous controllers, SampleRobot 6 Multi-X offers 16-bit export resolution and basic MIDI remote control. Users can start the sampling sessions with SampleRobot 6 Multi-X and crossgrade at a later time to SampleRobot 6 Pro if these features are needed. All project files are compatible between both versions. Multi-X stands for multi export offering a huge range of different multisampling formats for various software and hardware instruments.
Try before buy. Just in time for the SampleRobot 6 Multi-X release SKYLIFE offers the opportunity to test SampleRobot 6 Pro / Multi-X. The trial version can be used without any time restrictions. Certain features are limited in this version e.g. the recording length and the multisample export options.
New features of SampleRobot 6 Multi-X:
- Modular graphical user interface.
- Integrated central WaveRobot loop and transient editor.
- Native MacOS and Windows 10 support.
- Large-scale MIDI monitor.
- Floating Peak Meter.
- Context-sensitive Project hierarchy.
- Sample list for easy browsing and searching.
- Library and user bank export for Yamaha Montage.
- Optimized activation process.
Benefits of SampleRobot (abiding by relevant copyright laws and license agreements):
- Build your own sample instruments easily.
- Create digital copies of your favorite instruments and sounds fast.
- Turn virtual instruments and complex sound layers into CPU-lightweight multi-samples.
- Play in other studios or on stage without carrying additional keyboards / sound expanders.
- Perform laptop-based sounds on stage without laptop by using a hardware sample player.
- Shape optimum loops for loop-based arrangements.
- Build and sell/share your own sample libraries.
- Have all your sound hardware on your hard disk and travel with your laptop.
- Buy used gear and resell it after the automatic sampling procedure.
- Use all your software instruments cross-platform and independently from specific operation systems.
- Play monophonic instruments polyphonically.
- Have total recall and editing capabilities for all instruments in every session.
- Fast sampling process.
- Fully automated workflow.
- Sample export for many software and hardware samplers.
- Intuitive Project assistant.
- Sophisticated auto-loop processing, transient recognition and sample editing.
- Many loop and crossfade types including auto-gain crossfades.
- Over 800 MB premium multisamples taken from classic synthesizers included.
- Mac OS 10.12. and higher.
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7.
Download from the SKYLIFE Store:
- SampleRobot 6 Multi-X: € 169 / $ 199.
- Upgrade from previous SampleRobot Multi-X versions: € 79 / $ 99.
- Upgrade from previous SampleRobot Single-X versions: € 129 / $ 149.
KVR Audio, Inc.