Devil Soundz updates Devil to v1.9 and Devil Bass Module to v2.9 for Windows
8th November 2018
Devil Soundz has released updates for Devil and Devil Bass Module.
Changes in Devil 1.9:
- Added an append switch in properties tab to append the same wave form on to the same waveform for making the waveform a higher frequency.
- Added distortion to the modulation matrix output per oscillator.
- Redesigned all the waveforms. Now waveforms are also 1024 samples.
- Added 20 new waveforms per oscillator.
- Redesigned wave shaper. Now the wave shaper changes are displayed in the waveform display.
- Lowered CPU usage quite a bit.
- Fixed: velocity not working on oscillator 2. Now the velocity control works to control the velocity on oscillator 2.
- Fixed: Envelopes not retriggering on every note. Now all envelopes including modulation envelopes retrigger on every new note.
Changes in Devil Bass Module 2.9:
- Added a saturation knob for adding saturation to the basses.
- Opened up the frequency range of the 2 band EQ for better mid basses.
- Adjusted the kick frequency.
- Adjusted how much you can mix the kick into the basses.
- Raised cutoff high end for better mid basses.
- Redone all waveforms. Now all waveforms are 1024 samples.
- Added 10 extra waveforms.
- Fixed: Envelope retrigger. Now the envelopes retrigger on every new note.
KVR Audio, Inc.