Bremmers Audio Design updates MultitrackStudio for iPad to v3.1
10th December 2018
Bremmers Audio Design has released version 3.1 of MultitrackStudio for iPad.
New in version 3.1:
- Pro Extension: fader/knob movements can now be recorded as automation. (Works for MTS faders and knobs, not for AU plugins).
- Audio/MIDI editors: 'edit controls' (the panes that appear on tapping an EDIT button) now work live. Any changes you make are applied immediately, so the result is visible (and audible if transport is running). The Apply button is removed, you can of course use the editor's Undo button if necessary.
- Quantize 'swing' options are now separate controls (this makes tweaking it 'live' easier).
- MIDI editors now have Legato option (makes notes longer so they play until the next note starts).
- Note velocity editor: bar moves are now applied immediately, so you can hear the result before lifting your finger.
- The Sustain MIDI controller is now continuous rather than on/off. This allows for 'half pedalling'.
- MultitrackStudio Instruments acoustic pianos now support half pedalling (values 64..95 are 'half').
- AU plugins and IAA apps: in playback mode the plugin UI graphics now sync better with the audio you hear (meters and timelines etc. used to lead very noticeably).
- Overview bar: markers that are moved now go to 'nice' position if counter is showing bar:beat (just like thumb).
- Fixed: MIDI pattern editor: track didn't update immediately after editing certain controllers.
- Fixed: resizing or stretching selected part in MIDI editors could be fiddly after scrolling editor horizontally.
- Fixed: score editor didn't immediately display recorded notes after cycle recording.
- Various other improvements, fixes and performance enhancements.
KVR Audio, Inc.