MusicLab releases RealStrat 5.0
14th December 2018
MusicLab has announced the release of RealStrat 5.0 for macOS and Windows.
Two instrument combo pack:
- RealStrat Standard – original RealStrat model with loads of new playability features, fully backwards compatible to RealStrat previous version.
- RealStrat Elite - features the début of our new sample set recorded from each of 3 Stratocaster pickups, having four patches and two tuning selections for each.
New RealStrat Elite sample set:
- High quality 24-bit samples, recorded directly from Neck, Middle, and Bridge pickups individually.
- 7 realtime pickup selections giving you the exiting tonal options.
- Double Track guitar patch.
- 6-string, 12-string guitars.
- Standard and Baritone tunings for all patches.
- Stop Slap sound effect added.
- Pinch Harmonics now produce 2-octave up initial pitches.
New multi performance mode:
- Combining various guitar techniques (strumming, soloing, string picking, etc.) in a single performance layout.
- 25 new Key Switch FX in chordal modes.
- Velocity controllable number of strings in strummed chords.
- Live control of solo and strum techniques.
- Live control of chord inversions/positions.
- Free voices leading in strummed chords.
- Hammer-Ons and Pull-Offs in chords.
- Slider (Bottleneck) guitar technique emulation.
- Numerous performance options, effects, and their combinations.
Check the complete list of What's New in RealStrat 5.
Price: $139.00 USD. Previous version owners can order version 5 upgrade in the MusicLab account.
Download full-featured trial version for Mac and Windows.
KVR Audio, Inc.