PreSonus updates Studio One to v4.1.3
24th January 2019
PreSonus has updated Studio One to v4.1.3, adding support for the new Studio Series of USB-C Audio Interfaces announced at the NAMM show.
New features and Improvements:
- Support for Studio USB-C Series audio interfaces.
- FX Sends are now visible by default on the console.
The following issues have been fixed:
- Tight bend markers are ignored on load; editing causes glitches.
- Crash on opening the Musical Editor by double-clicking a selected event which has no focus.
- Unwanted movements of Loop Markers when editing tempo.
- AAF files exported from Studio One with clip gain involved will shift Audio Events on re-import.
- [macOS] Missing right-click context menus in some areas.
KVR Audio, Inc.