Eventide Instant Phaser Mk II $37 through February 28th
18th February 2019
Eventide Instant Phaser Mk II for macOS and Windows in VST, AU and AAX plug-in formats is available with introductory pricing of $37 through February 28th (Reg. $129).
- Add Age for component drift with time.
- Offers three different flavors of phasing with the Mode switch: Shallow, Deep, and Wide.
- Utilize one of four distinct methods to control the phasing.
- Depth allows you to combine the phased signal with the dry signal.
- Added Side Chain function allows you to trigger the Envelope Follower from a separate source in the mix for inter-track mingling.
- Exercise total control of the Oscillator with Sync and Retrig controls.
- Use Feedback control for a more pronounced sound.
- Includes standard gain input and output.
The Instant Phaser allows four distinct methods to control the phasing:
- Manual allows precise automation of the phasing.
- Oscillator modulates the phasing at a constant rate that you decide.
- Envelope changes the phase whenever your signal passes the specified threshold. The plugin accepts a side chain input for this control method.
- Remote maps the phasing control to a modwheel for tactile manipulation.
KVR Audio, Inc.