zenAud.io updates ALK for Windows to v2.0.1 - VST3 support
22nd February 2019
zenAud.io has released the first update to the Windows version of its flagship looper DAW, zenAud.io ALK2 and ALK2 Solo.
v2.0.1 includes VST3 support as well as a number of crucial early fixes.
- VST3 support.
- ALK now asks to scan for plugins on first launch.
- Support for older processors without AVX optimisations.
- Record loops and track names are now always editable.
- Project title is now always updated.
- MIDI inputs can now be enabled/disabled from Preferences.
- Bugs in Preferences page.
KVR Audio, Inc.