Inertia Sound Systems updates Granulizer to v2.1
1st March 2019
Inertia Sound Systems has updated Granulizer to version 2.1.
New features include:
- Grain Visual Feedback: Instead of just hearing it, a user can now see the how the grains react with their music.
- Waveform Fine Controls: The waveform sidebar does just that:
- Quickly open a file.
- Enable the visual feedback.
- Zoom in, into your loop selection.
- Normalize the audio.
- Fine select the start and end of your loop.
- Lock its size.
- Grain Envelope: Hovering over the Shape knob of the Engine, gives the user a visual representation of the envelope.
- "Hot" Knobs: Knobs that push the machine too hard will change hue.
- Parameterized loop start and loop length, they can now be host automated and MIDI assigned.
- Extended the Preset Library from 28 presets, to 60.
- Fixed missing audio in "Memory Fade" preset. AU presets are recalled correctly.
- Minor CPU opts.
KVR Audio, Inc.