PreSonus updates Studio One to v4.1.4
2nd April 2019
PreSonus has released a new maintenance update for Studio One featuring hardware support of their new 64-channel mixer, the StudioLive 64S, plus many other changes and fixes.
New features and Improvements:
- Support for PreSonus StudioLive S-Series mixing consoles.
- [Browser] Added "Funk", "Soul", "Latin" tags to Style category.
- [Browser] Added "processed" and "riff" tags to Character category.
The following issues have been fixed:
- [DAW Mode] Moving the master fader turns all of the Main meter LEDs off momentarily.
- Incorrect transposition in certain cases when audio is time-stretched.
- [macOS Mojave] Studio One stuck at "Starting External Devices..." on launch while certain gear wasn't connected.
- [macOS] Cmd+Drag won't remove plug-in.
- [Windows] Installer does not clear the factory templates folder.
- [MaiTai] On certain presets, switching Osc 1 to Sine stops audio.
- [Mixer] "Send" slot height resets when opening outputs pane.
- [Mixer] Changing the level meter scale won't refresh the side meter.
- [Mixer] Track focus is shifted when console view was closed and reopened.
- [Music Editor] Pitch selection doesn't follow when moving notes.
- [Music Editor] Some bold grid lines are missing.
- [Music Editor] Notes w/ velocity value "0" can be entered but "1" will be played.
- [Music Editor] isn't updated correctly at certain zoom levels, events seem to disappear.
- [Ripple Edit] Moving parts upstream sometimes causes overlaps.
- [Tempo Track] Scrolling horizontally won't update tempo node label(s) at certain scroll speed.
- Freeze on enabling Chord Follow on Presence XT instruments w/ Key Switches.
- Arrangement scrolls away from current track when navigating automation nodes with arrow keys.
- Automation glitch when using 'Undo' command after 'Move to Cursor'.
- Audio track muted when use mute solo in certain combination.
- Focus of "New Song" dialog is lost when mixer is still open.
- Touch events are delayed on the mixer controls.
- CD-Text "Genre" field truncated on writing DDP.
- In certain song templates, "Volume" and "Mute" automation is not correctly localized.
- Audio outside the bend range is altered.
- Track delay is inverted when Melodyne is involved.
- Tool Tips and Info Texts not available on screen-sharing via 3rd-party apps.
- MIDI on/off issues (e. g. sustain pedal) when plug-in delay is higher than 120 ms.
- Certain songs with Sample One XT cannot be renamed.
- "Strip Silence" keeps unwanted parts.
- Inversions of 7th chords are not recognized.
- Musicloop import fails with multiple loops.
- Wrong note position when using pre-count in mix mode.
- Time signature is overwritten when drag 'n' dropped to destination bar.
- Potential crash when activating surround outputs in NI Kontakt.
KVR Audio, Inc.