Superwave announces Tarkus
28th December 2005
Superwave has announced Tarkus
, a three oscillator synth VSTi for Windows.
- 12 Voices, 3 Oscillators + Noise Generator:
- 13 Oscillator Waveforms
- Band-limited Wavetable Synthesis
- Anti-aliased Hardsync
- Pulse Width Modulation
- Waveform Morphing
- 2 LFOs.
- Mixer (OSC1, OSC2, Noise).
- 4 Filter types with Resonance (24LPF, 12LPF, 12BPF, 12HPF).
- 2 ADSR Envelopes with Time Scale function.
- Amplifier (Level, Pan, EG2/Gate, Distortion).
- Virtual Patch function x4 (8 Source Inputs, 8 Destination Outputs, Depth Level).
- Arpeggiator (Up, Down, Alt1, Alt2, Alt3, Alt4).
- 16 Step Sequence x4 (Modulation x3, Gate):
- 29 Sequence Destinations.
- Sequence Types (Forward, Reverse, Alt1, Alt2).
- Independent Beat Resolution for each of the 4 Sequences.
- Pre-Bend function.
- Effects: Chorus, Phaser, Delay (Stereo, Cross, L/R), Equalizer.
- 128 preset Instruments, Sounds, Sequences and FX.
Tarkus is expected to be released in February 2006 and will cost $49.99.
KVR Audio, Inc.