ToneLib updates free ToneLib-GFX to v3.9.0 for Win, Mac, Linux
14th June 2019
Tonelib.net has released version 3.9.0 of ToneLib-GFX.
ToneLib GFX incorporates modules with emulations of real guitar rig elements achieved with software DSP designed to obtain "the best tones with minimal CPU load and ultra low latency". Its integrated preset librarian and IR manager also allow a user to customize, backup and manage a built-in library of tones. All is managed within user interface.
ToneLib GFX is not just for guitar. The many included distortion, amp, delay, reverb, compressor and other effects can be utilized on any types of recordings. ToneLib GFX comes as a Standalone Application and as plug-ins for use with DAW recording software.
Changes in version 3.9.0:
- Added: some DSP improvement (sounding more natural & musical);
- Added: new unlimited Undo/Redo systems while preset editing;
- Added: new Online Preset Sharing system;
- Added: some CPU usage optimization;
- Added: VST3 for Mac OS X;
- Fixed: support for Japanese, Chinese, and Arabic characters;
- Fixed: Cubase 10.x crash has been fixed;
- Fixed: multitracking bug has been fixed;
- Fixed: Mac: Several OS X Mojave 10.14 compatibility fixes;
- Fixed: Linux: GUI-related hiccups in Min 19.x;
- Fixed: Linux: libwebkit2gtk dependency removed;
- Fixed: misc bug fixes and stability improvements.
KVR Audio, Inc.