Sound Dust release "StringPool" BPM-synced violin bowing library for Kontakt with intro offer
1st July 2019
Sound Dust has released StringPool for Kontakt.
Sound Dust says "StringPool features 2.5GB of beautifully played clean and brutally textured violin bowing with BPM synced modwheel speed control - play a note and move the modwheel to bow faster or slower, push down on your keyboard for aftertouch controlled volume swelling."
- 6 instruments (.nki) per Kontakt version:
- BPM synced - Chorus, Filter and Grit.
- Low CPU 100BPM - Chorus, Filter and Grit.
- 75 starter snapshots (total).
- 2 sample sets - Clean and Treated.
- Classic Sound Dust RTFM instruction manual built into interface.
- 2.44GB download - requires a healthy chunk of computer RAM.
- Versions for Kontakt 5.8 and Kontakt 6.1.1.
Price: £40. Use code POOL20 to get 20% off until July 14th, 2019.
KVR Audio, Inc.