Bremmers Audio Design updates MultitrackStudio to v9.4 - Mac version now 64-bit
19th July 2019
Bremmers Audio Design has released MultitrackStudio 9.4. The Mac version is now 64-bits, and supports VST3 and AUv3 plugins.
- Mac version is now 64-bits. No longer works with OS X 10.6, 10.7 or 10.8.
- Mac: Supports VST3 and AUv3 plugins.
- Mac: SoundFont Manager. You can override SoundFont name and add category to name.
- AU/VST2/VST3 plugins can now reliably detect the transport stopped.
- Several VST3 compatibility improvements.
- Windows: the right version is now used if 32 and 64-bits version of a VST2 plugin have the same name.
- There's now always monitoring for Melodyne plugin if transport is stopped, even without engaging the Rec and Mon buttons.
- Audio track Edit Control: effects are now applied while you're tweaking them, rather than when you close their window.
- Added 133% UI scaling option.
- Fixed: 'Save everything in song' didn't remember 'Snap' button state.
- Fixed: Matrix Sampler presets didn't load any associated effects in track effect slots.
- Fixed: Vocal Tuner sometimes threw exception errors.
- Fixed: VST3 plugins with multiple outputs: last channels contained random noise.
Users who purchased MultitrackStudio after October 28, 2013 are entitled to lifetime free updates. Older versions can be upgraded: $39 (Pro) / $23 (Standard).
KVR Audio, Inc.