STL Tones and Ignite Amps release STL Ignite - Libra
19th July 2019
STL Tones and Ignite Amps have released STL Ignite - Libra in AAX, AU, VST and VST3 formats for macOS and Windows.
STL Ignite - Libra allows you to load up to 8 different guitar/bass cabinet IRs and graphically mix them by simply dragging your mouse pointer using the Cartesian Mixer feature. You can additionally export the result in a new IR file to load it into your favourite hardware modeler or plug-in.
- Zero Latency.
- Low CPU usage.
- Mono and Stereo support.
- Automatic high-quality resampling for IRs with different sampling rates.
- High-quality analog shaped filters.
- Selectable delay for phase interactions between loaded IRs.
- Automatic phase recognition and ﬂipping for negative phase IRs.
- Resonance for power-amp/speaker interaction control.
- Continuous graphical morphing control between loaded IRs.
- Option to merge multiple IRs into one and export it as a new IR.
- Option to freeze multiple IRs processing and greatly reduce CPU usage.
- Global input level and single IR level controls.
- Fully automatable controls.
Intro Price: $49 (Reg. $69).
KVR Audio, Inc.