Mystery Islands Music updates Waldorf Q-series editor to v1.0.5
22nd July 2019
Mystery Islands Music has updated Waldorf qXr Editor to version 1.0.5 with following changes:
- [New] Factory Banks included from Waldorf Music website: 1998, 1999, 2000 and 2001.
- [New] Request Interval has a new range of 50ms, 75ms, 100ms, 150ms, 200ms, 300ms, 400ms, 500ms. Default is set to 75ms. When writing data to hardware, it is suggested to use 150ms interval (by us).
- [Fixed] Resolved issue where writing to hardware did not work properly.
- [Fixed] Resolved issue where preset 100 was not selectable.
- [Fixed] Resolved issue where Mute, MIDI Rx, MIDI Tx, Engine, Pitchbend, Modwheel, Aftertouch, Sustain, Buttons and Prog.Change parameters did not work as expected.
- [Fixed] Resolved issue where "Abort Process" button was not shown while storing data to hardware and while request data from hardware.
- [Fixed] Resolved issue where plugin failed to load banks with device ID 127.
- [Fixed] Resolved issue where patch bank were not processed properly after converting them from microQ or blofeld format.
- [Fixed] Resolved issue where categories were only shown from a pre-set range. Now all files are scanned for categories and they are all added to category filtering menu.
The update is available now and existing customers can download it from mysteryislands-music.com/downloads
KVR Audio, Inc.