PSPaudioware updates PSP oldTimer to v2.1.0 - incl. VST3
10th September 2019
PSPaudioware has announced that a new version of PSP oldTimer (2.1.0) has been released.
In this update PSP changed the authorization system to the PACE system (a hardware iLok dongle is NOT required). Please watch the video tutorial about the activation process (at the end of this news item).
The update is free for all registered users and you still get access to the old version of the plug-in with the old authorisation system through your account at the PSP user area.
Changes & New Features:
- New AAX engine for macOS and Windows.
- Improved AAX stability.
- Added support for Gain Reduction meter in Pro Tools.
- Added support for automation keyboard shortcuts in Pro Tools.
- Improved version of Page Tables for controllers.
- New VST3 format.
- Improved needle animation for all formats (VST, VST3, AAX, RTAS, AU).
- Improved version of PSP PRESET BAR.
- Added hints for each control.
- Added new iLok licensing system (allowing our users to store 3 licenses on hard-drive/iLok dongle).
KVR Audio, Inc.