D16 Group releases "Godfazer" Advanced Modulation Unit for macOS and Windows (incl. 64-bit)
24th October 2019
D16 Group has released Godfazer, an Advanced Modulation Unit plug-in for Windows and macOS in VST, AU and AAX plug-in formats (including 64-bit versions for them all).
Intro price: 59 Eur until November 18th, 2019 (Reg. 69 Eur). On the top of the intro price D16 Group has prepared special offers for their loyal customers.
Godfazer is an Advanced Modulation Unit which features one Ensemble and two Multi Filter modules. The Ensemble offers a wide range of delay- and amplitude-modulating vintage device emulations, including BBD-based choruses, Solina-style ensembles and rotary speakers, as well as a variety of original tremolos, auto-panners and other models (22 in total). Each of the Multi Filters features 40 filter types / models; from dual shelving EQs, low/high/band-pass models and formant filters, to an extensive selection of vintage and modern phasers.
Both Multi Filters can be animated using two shared Modulators. Each of these can animate of cutoff / center frequency using 4 different modulation types:
- Static offset to the left and right channels with the Constant Modulator.
- LFO generator with tempo sync option, panning and stereo phase shift.
- Envelope Follower.
- 16-step Step sequencer.
Both Modulators are routed independently to each Multi Filter for complex signal blending, and optional polarity of every input. The Multi Filters themselves are configurable for parallel or serial signal flow using six topology options, which also determine the position of the Ensemble within the chain.
Godfazer also includes all the standard features of the SilverLine plugin series, including 64-bit internal processing, three quality options for real-time playback and offline rendering, a resizable GUI, and a tagged preset browser.
- Ensemble module featuring:
- 22 effect types / models, ranging from Choruses and Rotary speaker emulations (including various classic devices) to Tremolo and Auto-panning effects:
- Adjustable Speed and Depth for most of the effect models.
- 2 Multi Filter modules, each featuring:
- 40 filter types / models, ranging from Resonant Filters and Vowel Filters to EQs to Phasers (including various classic devices)
- Adjustable Cutoff / Center Frequency and Emphasis for each model.
- Balance control with optional Mid / Side mode.
- Independent Modulation amount control with Invert option for each Modulator.
- 2 Modulation blocks controlling (and shared by) both Multi Filters, with 4 modulation types each:
- Constant modifier
- Independent Value offset controls for the Left and Right channels, with Link option.
- LFO generator
- Adjustable Stereo Phase.
- 6 LFO waveforms.
- Optional Tempo sync.
- Panning control.
- Peak follower with Attack, Decay and Sensitivity parameters.
- Step sequencer
- 16 individually adjustable steps.
- Adjustable Rate with optional Tempo sync.
- 6 different topologies for configuring the Multi Filter and Ensemble modules.
- 64-bit internal processing.
- No harmonic distortions at output.
- Tag-based preset browser.
- Over 100 presets.
- Resizable GUI.
- MIDI Learn for easy controller assignment.
KVR Audio, Inc.