Vember Audio Surge updated to v1.6.3
24th October 2019
Vember Audio Surge has been updated to v1.6.3.
- VST3 Fixes:
- Pitchwheel and Modwheel work VST3/Cubase.
- Resolved bugs in MIDI mapping, MIDI learn, and other controller flows.
- Resolve VST3 automation inconsistently updating the Surge UI.
- Support drag-to-zoom in VST3 in hosts which support it (tested in Reaper, FL, Bitwig and Cubase).
- Upgraded the distortion effect:
- Users can select the waveshaper for the drive stage from the set of surge waveshapers.
- The pre- and post- gain can be extended to allow outsized boosts and subsequent extreme distortions.
- Note that some settings of the distortion effect in extended mode can drive Surge well into digital clipping. Be careful.
- Other changes:
- New patches from Inigo Kennedy.
- Several LV2 and Linux changes, including the ability to build a 32-bit Linux configuration.
- Deal with some small bugs with wave ordering, invalid waves, menu arrow keys on Linux, and error handling when Surge is mis-installed.
Full change log: surge-synthesizer.github.io/changelog
KVR Audio, Inc.