Antares updates Auto-Tune Pro to v9.1
19th November 2019
Antares has updated Auto-Tune Pro to version 9.1. It's an important and free maintenance update.
Here's what you need to know before updating:
- If you're in the middle of a project, you may want to save a backup or finish the project before updating.
- Version 9.1 will open instances of version 9.0, but Antares can't guarantee 9.0 will load settings saved with 9.1.
- It uses computer-based Wibu licenses, not iLok.
- In order to use version 9.1, you'll need to activate your license onto your computer using Antares Central. A Wibu license has been added to your Antares account, and can be activated on two computers at a time. iLok licenses are still valid, but can only be used with version 9.0.1 and earlier.
- It's not compatible with some older systems
- The update requires at least macOS 10.11 or Windows 8.1. It's 64-bit only, and is not compatible with 32-bit DAWs or operating systems. If you're using an older or 32-bit system, please continue using version 9.0.1.
How to update:
- Download and run the WIBU CodeMeter User Runtime installer.
- Download and run the latest Auto-Tune Pro installer.
- Open Antares Central (located in the Applications/Antares Audio Technologies folder on Mac, and in the Program Files folder on Windows).
- Login to your Antares account with Antares Central.
- Select "Manage Licenses" and click Next.
- Click on your Auto-Tune Pro license to activate it.
- Open Auto-Tune Pro in your DAW and enjoy.
- Cubase users only: follow these additional steps.
The update is free for anyone who owns Auto-Tune Pro.
KVR Audio, Inc.