Cognitone updates "Synfire" Music Prototyping Studio to v1.10.3
23rd November 2019
Cognitone has updated Synfire, a Music Prototyping Studio, to version 1.10.3. Both Pro and Express editions have been updated.
All programs and plug-ins are now 64-bit only on all platforms. 32-bit audio is no longer supported. There is a new assistant that helps a user migrate legacy 32-bit audio racks to 64-bit.
Other changes include:
- Faster load times by saving big libraries as 'compressed'.
- Improved stability and performance.
- Improved figure symbol editing.
- Simplified drag & drop export.
- File upload to the Online Repository was broken.
- Fixed an installation problem on Windows 8.
- Increased max AI algo memory to 4G.
- Improved compatibility with macOS Mojave and Catalina.
- Many bug fixes as per submitted reports.
A fully detailed summary of the changes here.
KVR Audio, Inc.