Soundigy updates MIDI Lab to v1.1 for Win and Mac
1st December 2019
Soundigy has updated MIDI Lab to v1.1 for Windows and Mac.
- GUI completely reworked.
- Audio features added:
- Audio In and Audio Out blocks.
- Basic audio processing blocks (e.g. mixers).
- Audio cables.
- Audio to/from external plugins.
- Macro blocks added allowing encapsulating and reusing substructures.
- Copy/Cut/Paste commands added.
- New MIDI processing blocks:
- MIDI Patchbays 4x4 and 8x8.
- MIDI Store/Recall (CC, PC, SysEx).
- Conditional gate.
- Switches 1->2 and 2->1.
- Teleports - remote send/receive.
- MIDI Send message block can now be set to generate a message upon preset loading.
- External plugins are now categorised by manufacturer.
- Blocks and external plugins GUI now displayed in tabs.
- Custom tabs can be created containing multiple block/plugins editors.
- Blocks connections/cables can be now in different colours.
- Undo/Redo has been corrected and extended to cover most of the apps actions.
KVR Audio, Inc.