denise audio releases "Perfect Room" Reverb Plug-in
29th November 2019
denise audio has announced the release of their take on a reverb - the Perfect Room reverb plug-in for macOS and Windows.
Here's what they say:
Classic algorithmic reverb plugins use a combination of short feedbacking delays to create the illusion of reverberation. These delays cause unwanted metallic resonances and sharp spikes in the reverb's frequency response. The denise team challenged themselves to create something better - a perfect room - and invented their TXVerb technology. Using this technology, the denise Perfect Room doesn't use delays for the tail and will enhance the character and colouration of any audio you run through it in an extremely natural way, sounding defined and tight from the lowest kick all the way up to the highest vocal.
The Perfect Room highlights:
- TXVerb reverb technology: Unique algorithm that enhances natural character & colouration.
- Zero metallic resonance: Retain the clarity and presence of your lead instruments without metallic cluttering.
- Completely tight low-end: Add reverb that sounds completely tight when used on low sources like kick-drums, toms, basses & synths.
- Larger than life mono –> stereo: Create a wide stereo reverb from a mono source without any phase issues.
- Crazy effects: Built-in Shimmer, Detune & Internal Ducker.
- Single tracks, busses & mastering: Sounds so balanced you can use it on your whole track during mastering.
- Perfect for external FX: Used on a bus, you can combine the Perfect Room with all kinds of effects to create character and excitement.
Intro Price: £29 +VAT where applicable (€109 full retail).
- Get the Black Friday plugin Slappy (€29) for free with any plugin purchase.
- Complete bundle: All 13 denise plugins for: €199 inc. VAT - £164 / $182 ex. VAT (add the code 'BUNDLE' at the checkout).
- Get any single plugin, except for the Perfect Room & Bad Tape for €17.99 inc. VAT - £14.90 / $16.39 ex. VAT.
KVR Audio, Inc.